ALLEY – Curtain Chasers: Book One has been published. It is the first novella in a gay fantasy romance trilogy. About 28k words long.
A few random facts about this novella:
1) This trilogy was meant to be only a couple thousand word short story. Yes, that worked. Obviously.
3) One of the characters was actually first created for an entirely different story. But I can’t tell you about it because it’s still in progress :P
4) Once created, I didn’t change a single character name, not even by one letter, which is incredibly strange for me.
5) There are only so many ways to describe two walls and a dumpster. Because of the unchanging scenery in this novella I have decided that it will be a long time before I write a story from the POV of someone imprisoned again.
6) My favorite character is Clay Devlin.